We appreciate your interest in our organization and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you as an exchange student.
- To be an exchange student at our institution, there must be a previously established agreement with your university. Check the agreement list for more info.
- Eligibility to participate in academic exchange program with the Anahuac Mayab University is initially determined by your university, so we recommend you contact the department in charge of the exchange program at your institution before starting the process.
Exchange students should hand in, through the International Office of their university, the documentation listed below. All documentation should be sent to the International Academic Affairs Office at Universidad Anáhuac Mayab in originals.
- Exchange student application form duly authorized by your home university
- A colored digital personal photo (high definition: 300 dpi. jpg format)
- Official transcripts, with all the courses you have completed at the college or university you currently attend in english or spanish only.
- Curriculum vitae (resume)
- Courses in Spanish: Certification of Spanish DELE, level B1 or a letter from your Language Center.
- Courses in English: TOEFL IBT 80
- Copy of passport ID page.
- Health information form (current health certificate).
- Health Insurance form
- Copy or summary of your health insurance plan, and a copy of your health insurance card (including expenses for illness, accident or hospitalization, and repatriation of remains).
- Immigration obligations form.
- Student obligations form.
- Medical treatment authorization form.
The following documents must be handed in to the International Affairs Office upon arrival:
- Copy of the FMM mark as Purpose of trip: Other if the student come to Anahuac Mayab only for 1 semester (less than 180 days).
- Copy of the VISA with the condition of "RESIDENTE TEMPORAL ESTUDIANTE" if you come only for 1 semester and your nationality requieres it (please check the list on the INM website).
- Copy of the VISA with the condition of "RESIDENTE TEMPORAL ESTUDIANTE" (This process must be previously performed on the Mexican Consular Office in you country) if the student come to Anahuac Mayab for the Full year (more than 180 days).
The application documents must be sent scanned (in one PDF document) via email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org